To provide high quality theoretical knowledge and practical competencies required when defining/reshaping the chin, jaw and cheek of patients, including assessment of the patient and the use of advanced techniques.
- Outline different brands used for chin, jaw and cheek augmentations.
- Identify facial nerves and outline facial anatomy in relation to chin, jaw and cheek augmentations.
- Recognise injection techniques and understand the potential complications.
- Understand pain management and aftercare for chin, jaw and cheek augmentations.
- Demonstrate correct injection technique and administration of product, through live demonstration on a model.
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Provide knowledge of facial anatomy with specific focus on the chin, jaw and cheek nerves.
- Outline the different brands of dermal fillers that can be used for chin, jaw and cheek augmentation, and demonstrate knowledge of what brand would be appropriate for what treatment.
- Demonstrate the perfect patient assessment, to ensure patient safety and correct result.
- Understand how to deal with possible adverse reactions and complications.
- Utilise the correct injection technique when administering product to the chin, jaw and cheek areas.