To provide an overview of quality assurance in general dental practice and how to meet the NRPB guidelines for image quality assessment.
- List the steps for setting up a QA programme in GDP.
- Follow the NRPB guidelines on quality assessment for radiographs.
- Identify common image faults.
- Discuss audit image quality and how to set up an action plan to meet NRPB standards.
- Outline disinfection and decontamination.
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Demonstrate an awareness of the guidelines associated with good quality radiographs
- Outline how to identify image faults and steps that can be taken to make NRPB standards.
- Identify best practice with decontamination and disinfection when carrying out radiographs.