Live webinar: Preparation advice for students applying to Medicine and Dentistry (2022 Entry)
- Date: Monday 17th May 2021
- Time: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Price: FREE
To book this course, please click on the link below:
Registration Link: https://kingsbridgetrainingacademy.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrfu6przMqGNEN1Mt-N3xvOZUp1dZDsgOe
This live webinar will cover:
- Guidance on gaining relevant experience in the time of COVID-19
- Latest advice and guidance on the UCAS application process
- Application and preparation advice for UCAT/GAMSAT/BMAT tests
- Brief overview of personal statements, aptitude test(s) and the interview process.
Sign Up Information
- To access this free webinar, delegates must register via ZOOM.
- To access this webinar after registration, click on the Registration Link once again:
- Download the ZOOM application (If applicable) Access Computer Video/ Access Computer Audio.
- Once you have activated the audio and video, you will be put into a waiting room. Once the trainer is ready, they will let you in and the course will begin.