Gain the theoretical knowledge and practical techniques to confidently and correctly administer Anti-Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Injections, demonstrating good practice from the initial consultation through to the treatment itself.
- Gain knowledge on facial anatomy, facial nerves and treatable areas.
- Understand the placement of Anti Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Injections, highlighting the location of Glabellar Lines, Lateral Orbital Wrinkles, Forehead Lines, Marionette Lines and Nasolabial folds.
- Outline dosage guidelines.
- Discuss storage, preparation and reconstitution of Anti Wrinkle Injections.
- Outline different types of fillers available and the effect each of them have, identifying the most suitable type to treat each area using relevant anatomical considerations.
- Highlight the importance of a precise patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself.
- Accurately collect and record Patient History, ensuring that all documentation is retrieved.
- Assess a patients face properly and how to confidently advise a treatment plan.
- Understand the importance of procedure, including how and why it is essential to take pictures.
- Outline pain management options.
- Inject both Anti Wrinkle and Dermal Filler Treatment to a live model, using correct technique.
- Be able to relay effective aftercare instructions.
- Describe possible adverse and serious complications and how to treat them.
- Understand how to use Hyaluronidase.
You May Like:
Foundation Botox and Dermal Filler and Advanced Lip Masterclass Training Package (2 days)
Lip Masterclass – Advanced Dermal Filler Training
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Outline facial anatomy.
- Perform a consultation with a patient, assessing the desired treatment area, collecting relevant information and completing essential documentation.
- Choose the correct product for administration using anatomical consideration.
- Administer Anti Wrinkle Treatment to the Glabellar Lines, Lateral Orbital Wrinkles and Forehead Lines.
- Use Dermal Filler treatment to add volume to the Cheekbones and correcting Marionette Lines and Nasolabial Folds.
- Understand how to deal with possible adverse reactions and complications using Hyaluronidase.
- Provide accurate and effective aftercare instructions.
- High quality training and facilities: We pride ourselves in delivering high quality training with exceptional clinical tutors, small class size and selection of high-end products and equipment.
- Recognised training provider: As an aesthetic training provider, we are fully accredited by all the leading aesthetic insurance companies.
- CPD Accredited: On successful completion of all courses you will receive a CPD certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major insurance companies allowing you to go straight out and practice your techniques learned.
- Business advice: We have contacts for product representatives and insurance companies which we are happy to share with all delegates (you will need to contact your chosen insurance provider to discuss the cost of your insurance).
- Practical hands-on experience: Each delegate will receive hands-on practice with live models provided by us, in order to build up your confidence in administering Anti-wrinkle Injections and Dermal filler treatments. All treatment is carried out under the guidance of our trainer who can offer advice and support along the way, from initial patient consultation through to the treatment itself.
- Aftercare support: Post course we are on-hand (for 12 months) to field further delegate questions to our clinicians.
- Training Manual: Comprehensive information is provided to reflect on after the course has finished.
- Catering: Refreshments and Lunch are provided free of charge throughout the training day.
- Models provided:We source models so you don’t have to. Simply show up on the day of training, without worry, and gain hands-on experience with a variety of recruited models.
- Product: High quality product and equipment is provided throughout the day.
Our Expert Trainers
Mr. Chris Hoo MB BCh Ba(O) MD FRCS (Plast)
Mr Chris Hoo currently works as an Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon in the Belfast City Hospital. He qualified from Queen’s University Belfast and completed his Plastic Surgery training in Northern Ireland with specialty fellowships in Newcastle and Liverpool.
Mr. Hoo sub-specialises in Breast Reconstruction and also offers a wide range of Plastic Surgery procedures though Cosmetech.
He is a keen educator, teaching on pre medical, under graduate and post graduate courses; and is an examiner for the QUB medical school. He is also active in medico-politics having previously represented the interests of and improving standards for medical professionals through bodies like the British Medical Association (BMA) as Chair of the Junior Doctors Committee in Northern Ireland and Association of Surgeons in Training. He is a member of the British Association of Plastics, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).
Dr Damien McNally MB Bch DRCOG MRCGP
Dr McNally completed foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injection training with 3fivetwo in 2014. Since then he has completed numerous advanced training courses in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin with multiple global, UK & Ireland key opinion leaders including Mauricio de Maio, Eithne Brenner, Lee Walker, Simon Ravichandran any many more.
He founded his medical aesthetics business ” Rejuvenate Anti-Ageing Clinic” in 2015 and it is currently located on Belfast’s Ormeau Road. The clinic has developed into a very successful business which prioritises safe injecting techniques and exceptional patient experience. Dr McNally also continues to work part-time as an NHS GP. He also has a keen interest in medical research and is a director of a very successful clinical trial company in Belfast – Ormeau Clinical Trials Ltd.