To provide theory behind gynaecology ultrasound, and provide invaluable hands-on practical sessions to enhance the trainees scanning skills.
- Essentials of practical physics, safety and instrumentation
- Principles of transvaginal scanning
- TVS – normal anatomy and abnormalities
- Early pregnancy and its problems
- Imaging techniques in fertility and assisted reproduction techniques.
Practical sessions include:
- Basic physics of the equipment
- Blue Phantom ultrasound scanning simulator.
Delegates should be aware that there will be interactive practical sessions as well as case-based discussions, which will be used to review common dilemmas, rare conditions and advanced ultrasound techniques (5 CME points approved through NIMDTA).
Save £50.00 by booking our 3 day ultrasound course package
Transvaginal and Essential Obstetric Ultrasound Training Package (3 days)
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Understand the essentials of practical physics, safety and instrumentation.
- Identify the core principles of transvaginal scanning.
- Outline normal anatomy and abnormalities.
- Discuss early pregnancy and its problems.
- Understand various imaging techniques in fertility, and assisted reproduction techniques.
- Outline the basic physics of the equipment used for scanning.
- Demonstrate on the Blue Phantom ultrasound scanning simulator.