This highly interactive course is an essential part of your preparation in the application and interview process for Medical, Dental and Veterinary School. It is hosted by experienced NHS Consultant Physicians, Dental Surgeons and Senior Lecturers who have been involved in this process for a number of years. This offers you the opportunity to gain insight from people who have the expertise and experience to help you succeed at interview.
Faculty includes: GP's, NHS Consultant Physicians, Surgeons and Senior Lecturers and Current Medical/Dental Students.
- Live mock interviews simulating MMI and exploring non-cognitive competencies.
- How to structure and deliver your answers convincingly.
- Lateral thinking questions and interview strategies.
- How to use each question as an opportunity to promote yourself.
- Important interview techniques, personal attributes and body language.
- Work experience and motivation for studying medicine, dentistry and veterinary science.
- The NHS and the medical environment.
- Medical/Dental Ethics and Ethical Scenarios.
* all students spend 3 hours in live mock interviews with individual feedback.