Gain a deep understanding of the process of administering lip filler injections by firstly developing essential theoretical knowledge, then part-taking in a workshop, allowing delegates to gain the practical competencies required to achieve the perfect lip augmentation.
- Outline the anatomy of the lips and facial nerves
- Understand the various types of dermal filler for Lip Augmentation, and their effect
- Accurately collect Patient History
- Confidently carry out Patient Consultations while managing expectations and what can be achieved
- Become confident at administering dermal filler injections to a Live Model
- Demonstrate correct technique
- Gain lip injection techniques that can be used to treat Vermillion Border, Lip Volumising, Cupids Bow and Philtrum Ridge
- Understand the potential complications and how to act react and treat these
- Understand pain management
- Provide effective aftercare advice
Please note, this course is for those who have experience with the foundation level injecting techniques and are ready to take their training in facial aesthetics to the next level. Delegates must provide evidence that they have obtained a foundation aesthetic qualification prior to attending.
Avail of our Split Payment Plan! Secure your booking with a 50% non-refundable deposit at checkout, and pay the remaining balance 1 week prior to your course. Terms and Conditions Apply.
You may like:
Anti–Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Filler Training – Foundation Course
Foundation Anti-wrinkle Injections and Dermal Filler, and Advanced Lip Masterclass Training Package (2 days)
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Outline facial anatomy, specifically the lips and facial nerves
- Outline the different brands of dermal fillers that can be used for lip augmentation, and demonstrate knowledge of what brand would be appropriate for what treatment
- Demonstrate the perfect patient assessment, to ensure patient safety and correct result
- Deal with possible adverse reactions and complications
- Utilise the correct injection technique in order to provide a balance between volume and fullness of lips, whilst enhancing the lips’ natural shape
- Describe the effect of each brand of dermal filler
- Accurately collect Patient History
- Confidently carry out Patient Consultations
- Demonstrate how to administer dermal filler injections to a Live Model
- Describe the lip injection techniques that can be used to treat Vermillion Border, Lip Volumising, Cupids Bow and Philtrum Ridge
- Provide appropriate pain management
- Accurately relay effective aftercare advice
- High quality training and facilities: We pride ourselves in delivering high quality training with exceptional clinical tutors and small class size, providing a non-judgement, supportive environment for you to gain the one to one attention, practice and knowledge that you need.
- Recognised training provider: As an aesthetic training provider, we are fully accredited by all the leading aesthetic insurance companies.
- CPD Accredited: On successful completion of all courses, you will receive a CPD certificate of attendance which is recognised by all major insurance companies allowing you to go straight out and practice your techniques learned.
- Business advice: We have contacts for product representatives and insurance companies which we are happy to share with all delegates, all you need to do is contact your chosen insurance provider to discuss the cost of your insurance.
- Practical hands-on experience: Each delegate will receive hands-on practice with live models in order to build up their confidence in administering treatments. All treatments are carried out under close supervision from our trainer, providing guidance, advice and support throughout, from initial patient consultation through to the administration itself, and aftercare advice.
- Post course support: We are on-hand for 12 months to field further delegate questions to our clinicians.
- Literature: Comprehensive training manuals are provided to reflect on after the course has finished.
- Catering: Refreshments and hot lunch is provided at no extra charge.
- Models provided: We source models so you don’t have to. Simply show up on the day of training, without worry, and gain hands-on experience with a variety of recruited models.
- Product: We use the highest quality product for seamless learning with reliable equipment.
- Payment Plan: Secure your booking with a 50% non-refundable deposit, and pay the remaining balance 1 week prior to your chosen course.
Our Expert Trainers
Mr. Chris Hoo MB BCh Ba(O) MD FRCS (Plast)
Mr Chris Hoo currently works as an Oncoplastic Breast and Reconstructive Surgeon in the Belfast City Hospital. He qualified from Queen’s University Belfast and completed his Plastic Surgery training in Northern Ireland with specialty fellowships in Newcastle and Liverpool.
Mr. Hoo sub-specialises in Breast Reconstruction and also offers a wide range of Plastic Surgery procedures though Cosmetech.
He is a keen educator, teaching on pre medical, under graduate and post graduate courses; and is an examiner for the QUB medical school. He is also active in medico-politics having previously represented the interests of and improving standards for medical professionals through bodies like the British Medical Association (BMA) as Chair of the Junior Doctors Committee in Northern Ireland and Association of Surgeons in Training. He is a member of the British Association of Plastics, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).
Dr Damien McNally MB Bch DRCOG MRCGP
Dr McNally completed foundation anti-wrinkle and dermal filler injection training with 3fivetwo in 2014. Since then he has completed numerous advanced training courses in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin with multiple global, UK & Ireland key opinion leaders including Mauricio de Maio, Eithne Brenner, Lee Walker, Simon Ravichandran any many more.
He founded his medical aesthetics business ” Rejuvenate Anti-Ageing Clinic” in 2015 and it is currently located on Belfast’s Ormeau Road. The clinic has developed into a very successful business which prioritises safe injecting techniques and exceptional patient experience. Dr McNally also continues to work part-time as an NHS GP. He also has a keen interest in medical research and is a director of a very successful clinical trial company in Belfast – Ormeau Clinical Trials Ltd.