- Our tutor has over 30 years teaching experience and has trained over 500 students on how to tackle the questions using the best strategies.
- Our course is limited to small class numbers allowing students the opportunity to practice mock exam papers under the guidance and advice of our expert tutor.
- The course includes comprehensive workbooks for each testing strategy, draft personal statement and email post course support.
- Outline correct structure, style and content of a good personal statement and identify the possible content of each student.
- Outline how to identify your strengths and achievements, and how to appropriately outline these within the personal statement.
- Assistance planning, drafting and reviewing your personal statement that matches attributes with university requirements
- Introduction to UCAT.
- Outline different test strategies.
- Identify aspects of the Abstract Reasoning section.
- Identify aspects of the Verbal Reasoning section.
- Identify aspects of the Decision Making section.
- Identify aspects of the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- Identify aspects of the Situational Judgement section.
COVID-19: UCAT latest update: https://www.ucat.ac.uk/ucat/ucat-2020-update/
Interested in saving £54.00 book our specialist application package for medical and dental students.
Application and Interview Skills Preparation Package
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Recognise and discuss their own achievements and positive qualities in preparation for writing their personal statement.
- Understand how to structure their personal statement including word count, type font and which important details to include.
- Outline what things to avoid and know where to go for further information and guidance about personal statements.
- Discuss the UCAT test.
- Understand different test strategies.
- Discuss the abstract reasoning section of the test.
- Discuss the verbal reasoning section of the test.
- Discuss the decision making section of the test.
- Discuss the quantitative reasoning section of the test.
- Discuss to situational judgement section of the test.